Become a member
Your membership provides support for PNDSA and it’s continued role in providing direct seed producers support, research, mentoring, demonstrations, programs, meetings, conventions with the ultimate goal to increase the number of direct seed acres which have an abundance of environmental, social, and economic benefits. Direct Seed farmers are the best of the best implementing cutting edge technologies and environmentally conscience strategies to protect the soil, the streams, and become economically sustainable and keep the family farm in the family. Your membership fee is tax-deducible and will help PNDSA’s mission to help more farmers adopt direct seed farming practices within Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
- Delivering the Annual Pacific Northwest Direct Seed Cropping Systems Conference.
- Members take advantage of reduced conference fees.
- Representation to government on policy and program development that effect the environment and direct seed growers.
- Your source for the latest information and research on direct seed cropping systems.
- Peer support for growers developing their direct seed cropping systems.
- Input to research throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Choose your membership level
Membership benefits include
1 ) Basic Grower or Associate Membership ($100/year)
- Membership Savings at Annual Direct Seed Cropping Systems Conference
- Direct Seed Link Newsletter
- Email notice of Upcoming Direct Seed Events
2) Supporter Grower or Associate Membership ($250/year)
All benefits of your Basic membership plus
- Listing in Newsletter upon contribution
- Research reports sent (when available)
- A Direct Seed Cap
3) Lifetime Member One Time Contribution $1500
Two Ways to Become a Member or Renew your Membership
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-995-6335